• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ranco ETC-111000-000 Digital Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this about 2 years ago. Used a 12G extension cord to add Male and Female connectors. Plug it to the wall and plug your device into the controller and and off you go. It is single stage, so heating only. Could be ran through a normal closed relay though and made to cool for a chest freezer simple enough. The website says it's good up to 16Amps. When you ahve it open to wire it, you can see the relay they use is actually an 18Amp relay.

I've since decided to go with a PID for my boil kettle. This was used one time to test the amount of time it took to come up to up mash temp. Basically brand new. They're $60 online brand new unwired. I'll sell for $50 shipped. 100% plug and play Temp Control.

This is the controller from ETC's website. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. I'm clearing out a bunch of gear I've collected since 08 and just don't use.
etc_nema1.jpg

Back