Do hoppy beers make your pee stink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I thought the flavor of my throat yogurt was relevant to this discussion!

So... better or worse with which variety? Inquiring minds want to know. I'm married, so there is very little chance for a controlled experiment on my end :(

No- an evening of hoppy beers = nothing. But Spring is close, and fresh asparagus from our patch will be quite another story.

Hey, I thought the flavor of my throat yogurt was relevant to this discussion!
When SWMBO would have a sore throat I would always recommend "Dr. Peter's Throat Creme with his patented applicator. Gets right back to where the soreness is!" Oddly enough, she never took me up on my offers. Just trying to help is all.

No- an evening of hoppy beers = nothing. But Spring is close, and fresh asparagus from our patch will be quite another story.
I never ate asparagus that much (I eat it more often now). The first time I had "asparagus pee" (not to be confused with "Skeeter Pee"). I thought someting was dead in the bathroom. So, based on my limited research, input effects output, even in the liquid arena.

When SWMBO would have a sore throat I would always recommend "Dr. Peter's Throat Creme with his patented applicator. Gets right back to where the soreness is!" Oddly enough, she never took me up on my offers. Just trying to help is all.
you should put some on her toothbrush. get her hooked on it.

Back