Hello from Kingston, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mysticmead

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just a little back ground on me I started brewing in 1998 with a tupelo mead. I quickly added many more batches of mead under my belt and started brewing beer. My first beer was my own recipe for a hefeweizen. I have designed several extract and specialty grain beers over the year. I entered a few contests with my meads and even won some ribbons, then decided that I would rather drink my mead that have it judged.

I took a couple years off of brewing to get moved into my new house and have recently returned to brewing. I plan on making the move from extra/steeping to All Grain. I have a 10 gallon brew pot and just need to construct a MLT and get a HLT. My next project is going to be a counterflow chiller and then tackle the rest of my AG brewery.

If there's any home brewers in the area that want to get together or any AG brewers will to help me make the transition just let me know.

Welcome from RI. We have a Kingston, RI here....... Sort of trying to extend the theme a little bit

Back