Karma rules!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulive

Reaction score
I gave up my pair of the Sam Adams glasses below in last year's Secret Santa. I enjoy the glasses, but felt I should let someone else enjoy them. Today I got another pair of them for free! :ban:

1182200652_9802.jpg

Good glasses are to be hoarded and charished. Mine are charished, and stolen from the local pub:) glasses are not cheap, and I am not rich. This weekend won me a Chimay goblet, a Stella flute and one of the collectable guinness glasses.

See if your karma still works! Send them to the first Canadian who comes to mind and I'll bet you get a couple more!

I am very close to the border(15minutes) I think that makes me canadian by proximity.

I gave up my pair of the Sam Adams glasses below in last year's Secret Santa. I enjoy the glasses, but felt I should let someone else enjoy them. Today I got another pair of them for free! :ban:

1182200652_9802.jpg

wait a minute.....how did you get another pair for free?

(plz tell me they are sending out more free glasses)

wait a minute.....how did you get another pair for free?

(plz tell me they are sending out more free glasses)

Nope, I work part-time at my friend's liquor store. We get free stuff all the time and every now and then its something good like this. I wish they were sending out more to homebrewers...

Good glasses are to be hoarded and charished. Mine are charished, and stolen from the local pub:) glasses are not cheap, and I am not rich. This weekend won me a Chimay goblet, a Stella flute and one of the collectable guinness glasses.

Let me see..... you are talking about stealing.... in a KARMA thread? Are you crazy! :confused:

Bad karma has been looking all over for you since you started stealing glassware.. now it knows just where to find you :mug:

Nope, I work part-time at my friend's liquor store. We get free stuff all the time and every now and then its something good like this. I wish they were sending out more to homebrewers...

Those rock. I so want to get a couple, but they are too much money to spend on yet more glasses... I need to do something good so that you can gain even more good Karma by giving me those glasses to try.

Hey, I got an idea! Why not start a "glass chain" whereby we send a glass amongst the HBT members who dont' have fancy drinking glasses! That way they can try them out, and it would bring the forum even closer together! It'd be like a goodwill gesture!

Just hit the bars on promo nights. Swmbo and I went out Monday night for Magic Hat night at our favorite local beer bar and walked out with a pint glass and a Magic Hat hat. We've also been lucky enough to get 4 Sam Adams 20oz mugs among other freebies. We didn't even have to stuff them in my pockets.

:mug:

For the people in Cinci, you can go to Jungle Jim's and get them for $2/glass.

Booyeah.

Not to mention, 3 gallon carboys to 14 gallon(!)
A fun grocery store, to be sure. Can YOU get out with spending less than $100?

Lets start a glassware pyramid!

Ok first you send me 1 nice pint and/or other cool beer glass, then send this post on to 10 other people they will send you glasses.

Make sure when you read this post you send me one cool pint glass, that's the important part, otherwise you will get bad karma and explosive diarrhea.

Back