Cascade Beer Candi Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keithww

Reaction score
So I've bought their products for Morebeer before and really liked them but figured out that if I bought a years supply I would be cheaper to just buy direct. They shipped out Monday for a Thursday delivery, Thursday no package and a weird status on the USPS site.

Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, March 19, 2015
Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 1:18 pm on March 19, 2015 in SAN ANTONIO, TX 78***. It is being returned if appropriate information is available.

So today (Friday the 20th) We received a package from a different vender that was in a plastic bag and the package was very sticky. The package from Cascade shows to be out for delivery but was not in my box.

So I contacted Cascade and they called the post office and got the run around. He then called me back and apologized for the issue, and sent me a replacement order. He didn't say lets wait to see what happens, he didn't say let me know if you don't get it by next week, he said I'm shipping a replacement and 15 minutes later I got the tracking number.

I would like to say I will do more business with the because of this, but really how much beer candi syrup do you really need? I will how ever be placing my order with them next year and might be temped to do a Quad just to justify a couple of pounds of blond.

Back