Founders Breakfast Stout with breakfast?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justdrumin

Reaction score
That's right!! I made the SWMBO and I breakfast for dinner and decided to pick up a 4 pack of Founders Breakfast Stout and I have to say...it was absolutely delicious! I didn't want to have it in the morning...so I just made breakfast for dinner :D

...I know...I broke a yoke :(

image.jpg

Come to think of it...people have bloody Mary's and mimosas all the time!! Why can't us beer drinkers have our breakfast stout?!? I'm going to do it!! I'll report back and let ya'll know how it TRUELY is for breakfast :rockin:

Officially,you'd have it with an Irish breakfast. See Anthony Bourdain's show on youtube in Dublin. He had it on a train. Now that's breakfast!...:drunk:

I've had Mikeller Beer Geek Brunch (or as i call it "the weasel **** coffee beer") for breakfast. Seems like I've had either Founder's Breakfast Stout or KBS for breakfast too. I once had a Lucky U IPA for the first drink of the day, and that was a mistake, I love IPAs, but not for breakfast. The SixPoint Four Bean I had after it was much better for that.

And no, I don't usually have beer with breakfast, this tends to happen when tailgating for football games, or most recently, the Indy 500 (which was six months ago).

LOL looks like the breakfast I used to have 15 -20 years ago only I drank Labatt Blue as my daily flavor back then.

I never frown on anyone for starting the day with a good beer.

Good Beer - Good Day

Thanksgiving morning I decided that it's a Holiday, I can drink before noon. So I made a some eggs and bacon and wrapped it up in a tortilla. Then washed it down with Founders Breakfast Stout. I must say, it was pretty pretty good!

Latest posts

Back