I'm now a premium supporter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starrfish

Reaction score
I got the email... I jumped on board... love the site!

paid my reduced dues with out question (you guys have helped so much)...

the question is what features or advantages have I gained ( just did it haven't looked around) would like to take full advantage of my NEW status! I have noticed banner ads went away! what more can I do! Like I said paid reduced dues without question! awesome helpful site. help me more... let me know unlocked features so I can better contribute. More Beer! more better beer..

Sharing some ales I've brewed with my English buddies dad who is here in USA for a month... hope they do well in some real Brits tasting!

You now have access to one-on-one brewing advice with yours truly.

I shall now stop snubbing you. :cross:

Seriously...thanks for your support. My HBT paychecks were bouncing lately. :drunk:

No seriously. Thanks.

Thank you...thank you...

I'm here all week. :drunk:

You now have access to one-on-one brewing advice with yours truly.

I shall now stop snubbing you. :cross:

Seriously...thanks for your support. My HBT paychecks were bouncing lately. :drunk:

No seriously. Thanks.

Thank you...thank you...

I'm here all week. :drunk:

Bier Muncher I think (i'm not sure) but I think you've answered a post or two in the past... as others... I thank you and everyone else here! helped me move from extract to partial mash to hopefully all grain in the future!

everyone here offers awesome advise, I won a few bucks on an office pool and thought I' put a few bucks into a site I reguarly check from the office lol:D you guys rock!... AND as a graphic designer in a marketing department this is the smartest thing you guys could have done to increase membership!!!! Smart thinking to keep this great site alive!

Yes I just joined also this evening got the message about the reduced price, of course I figures I could spend the 20 as I just got back from my LHBS shop and plopped down 120 on my next two beers and a few other supplies.

$20 is nothing for good information. If the good people here keep me/us from ruining just one batch it'll be the best $20 I ever spent.

I also joined today. A small price for what you get. When I renew, I'll probably do lifetime.

Me too. And the AHA membership this week. I figure the two resources are more than worth the cost. Now back to my boil kettle!

Sorry for the fight club slip up :eek:, I was a bit druck last night :cross:

LOL! That's fine- it actually gave me something to do.

By the way, just in case anybody ever cares, if you see "mod edit" in pink, that's an edit done by me. I claimed pink as my color, because only Biermuncher looks as good in pink undies as I do.

Don't blame people too much for not being able to find the mod edit.....it took me a while after deciding to upgrade to find out......how.

This is an old thread but I am ready to upgrade my account but am one of those people that like to know what I am paying for. I agree the (now) 25$ fee is well worth the amount of information I have obtained from the forum but still curious...

Who owns this forum? Do membership fees and advertising go to maintenance of the site? What kind of "administrative fee" is taken from the upkeep of the forum?

This is an old thread but I am ready to upgrade my account but am one of those people that like to know what I am paying for. I agree the (now) 25$ fee is well worth the amount of information I have obtained from the forum but still curious...

Who owns this forum? Do membership fees and advertising go to maintenance of the site? What kind of "administrative fee" is taken from the upkeep of the forum?

The user Texlaw owns this forum. He keeps all the money that isn't used to pay for hosting. This is a for-profit site. This site is very well maintained and is rarely down, and I have no problem with a guy making a living, but he's the one who gets the money.

And I think if you give money, you get to see some extra forums, you get an avatar, a sticker, and you get 25 dollars poorer.

The user TxBrew owns this forum. He keeps all the money that isn't used to pay for hosting. This is a for-profit site. This site is very well maintained and is rarely down, and I have no problem with a guy making a living, but he's the one who gets the money.

And I think if you give money, you get to see some extra forums, you get an avatar, a sticker, and you get 25 dollars poorer.

Fixed.

And, in addition to hosting the site, our payment goes for hookers and blow for lifetime supporters. :p

Latest posts

Back