Help with research

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blade4pizza

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers,

I am doing a research project for my senior paper at Northeastern University on online communities of practice, focusing on beer online communities. Part of my research involves participates of these communities taking a survey so I can gather data. The survey is about 20 questions and should take approximately 5 minutes of your time. Your responses are greatly appreciated.

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/496394/Communities-of-Practice-Beer

Thanks! :mug:

Still need some responses, all of your responses (past and future) is greatly appreciated and extremely helpful!

Completed...

What's the prize?? :D

GoodRatsBrew, you do know that 42 is the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe, and everything... Right? :rockin:

Golddiggie... of coarse I was hoping the college lad knew the reference... I think I'm starting to show my age...

I think we're in the same boat then... I have the books with the original cover art (I believe) for most of that collection... It was a sad day when we lost that author...

Golddiggie said:
I think we're in the same boat then... I have the books with the original cover art (I believe) for most of that collection... It was a sad day when we lost that author...

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Latest posts

Back