Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C9D2B473-B744-4003-B0D1-A68760B9CADA.jpeg
B5C595E8-6F14-4F6D-9369-9F22160E3CA7.jpeg
6F955FF2-4DFC-41E8-88E7-A55CF41D9C0F.jpeg

I was going to ask what kind of cookies do you use, but I see there is something called cookie malt.
Hey! I just noticed that's an error. It was supposed to say biscuit malt and not cookie [emoji28] it was quite late night when i was finishing this label..will have to fix it

I, like most of you ,have been in the thread and have come up with some interesting names for your home breweries . I had a simplistic thought on this the other morning on the way to work, an a-ha moment . After kicking a few others around, I think I came up with a good one for a general name that cant help but fit...I don't think anyone else is using it. Now I need a simple logo to go with it...
"Final Gravity Brewing"

I found a label generator , Beer labelizer . Made up some cool labels and saved to file . Just need to print some out on a laser jet

Last edited:
I, like most of you ,have been in the thread and have come up with some interesting names for your home breweries . I had a simplistic thought on this the other morning on the way to work, an a-ha moment . After kicking a few others around, I think I came up with a good one for a general name that cant help but fit...I don't think anyone else is using it. Now I need a simple logo to go with it...
"Final Gravity Brewing"

I found a label generator , Beer labelizer . Made up some cool labels and saved to file . Just need to print some out on a laser jet
It's a cool name! I just did a google search to see what popped up. There's one in Michigan and one in Virginia. Those are commercial though, not sure if you meant commercial or home brewer

Looks great. What software are you using?

Thanks. I'm the king of low-tech... I use MS Powerpoint for the text and alignment.

The layout is pretty basic, a number of boxes for the texts and the image, and then some white lines to delimit them: my labels are 9.4cm x 9cm, so I can get 12 labels on a sheet of A3. Once I've got a visual I just need to size it to 7.4cm x 7cm... then I pull the dominant colour for the label from the picture as the fill colour for all the boxes. Feel free to steal the layout from me. :)

layout.jpg

So I could use some help from you all. I cant draw to save my life, and I am photoshop handicapped. I am trying to create a new label for my latest batch fermenting and a logo for my home brewery. If anyone can help me out just message me and I truly appreciate it.

Back