Parts Checklist for Sanyo 4912 Keg Conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StankAle

Reaction score
Hey all I wanted to post to make sure I am not missing any parts for my kegerator conversion.
the actual conversion is already complete. I used the tutorials on this site to drill the hole and mount my 2 tap draft tower. The tower came with "FDA" approved beer lines that say "fujiyama" on them. Unfortunately the beer lines have connections for commercial taps only so I will have to cut those. Ok enough rambling.

I already have:
4 clean Corny kegs that I bought here.
Two tap draft tower already securely mounted on the Sanyo. (the top of the tower is removable in case anyone thinks I have to replace the beer lines.

I am aware that I still need:
Co2 Tank (I am going with a 5lb to fit in the fridge).
Regulator
Ball Lock Disconnects
Beer line cleaning kit

I need to know if there are any other items that I need to get up and running. I have an APA in my primary fermenter that I would love to get on tap in about a week or two.
Thanks in advance!

Sounds good. You can save those beer lines with the commercial connectors if you want and just replace the beer lines with new ones. You need the gas lines also since I didn't see that, and clamps on the disconnects.

Back