What's with the hot ladies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Why are all these good looking older women joining HBT? I've seen stuff pop up in the gallery...women brewing half-naked, women petting tigers, women just looking good ;)

You ladies trying to give YooperBrew a run for her money? You better watch out, yoops, you have some competition! Break out the whip!

:cross:

Well, awww shucks guys. You're too nice to me.

Wait- you're too nice to me! Whaddya want? Special priviledges? Monetary donations? Well, ok. I can be bribed!

(I've been LOLing here at the "come upon them" quote. LOVE it- thanks for the lunchtime laugh. I really needed it today)

How 'bout these?

n8615375_45740099_104.jpg

n8615375_45740108_2786.jpg

I can't seem to find it now but, I am particularly fond of the photo of the brunette next to the brew stand in an apron with sideboob. :rockin:

Yummy.

Haha- I just looked, and there are like 200 people browsing the gallery right now! Usually there are like 4. This can mean only one thing- GET BACK TO WORK, GUYS!!!!!

Haha- I just looked, and there are like 200 people browsing the gallery right now! Usually there are like 4. This can mean only one thing- GET BACK TO WORK, GUYS!!!!!

I think we are all trying to find the the topless sideboob apron gal next to the brew stand... I know the exact picture he speaks of...cant find it either :)

I can't seem to find it now but, I am particularly fond of the photo of the brunette next to the brew stand in an apron with sideboob. :rockin:

Yummy.

I've seen it in the gallery, but am having trouble locating it...but its fun trying. Im stumbling on all sorts of woman pics I hadn't seen before. We do have some very attractive brewers and/or wives/girlfriends of brewers.

I know exactly who it is, and where it is. You have to look someplace special. If you need some assistance, I take paypal! :D

Trying to save up for that FLorida vacation next year are we?

He11, make THAT kinda offer on here, and you'll make enough money from the guys in here to retire to Florida if you want.

dbembslob.jpg

Why are all these good looking older women joining HBT? I've seen stuff pop up in the gallery...women brewing half-naked, women petting tigers, women just looking good ;)

You ladies trying to give YooperBrew a run for her money? You better watch out, yoops, you have some competition! Break out the whip!

:cross:

I bet you don't see too many kegs and picnic taps, though! I should have trademarked that one..................

The user for whose gallery you seek is Courtneygwilson. Sorry I can't post the pic here, but the kids are trying to look over my shoulder...

Ha. Any other time and it pops up in the photo banner on a regular basis. Now, it appears to have vanished into sideboob brewing nirvana.

Latest posts

Back