What's with the hot ladies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate all of you! I'm at work and now I want to find all these threads of which you speak. But NOOOO I'll get fired, or worse they'll BLOCK HBT!!!

Ohhh speak of the devil here's another one that just showed up on the front page!

6823-CanyouspottheWaSartcustomer.jpg

*goes to delete history now* :(

Ohhh speak of the devil here's another one that just showed up on the front page!

6823-CanyouspottheWaSartcustomer.jpg

*goes to delete history now* :(

this picture reminds me of "Sesame Street". You know the song, "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell which thing is not like the other before I finish my song?" :D

I think someone should pull her out of the line and spank her for being bad

this picture reminds me of "Sesame Street". You know the song, "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell which thing is not like the other before I finish my song?" :D
Actually, the title is "pick out the morman".

Yeah but:

The tan thing is obvious
BUTT
She isnt wearing heels and the rest are "pros"

Mormons have to wear a 1 piece bathing suit. Unless they've changed that in the last 30 years which would be the last time I saw a Mormon at a beach.

Someone several months ago (or maybe earlier in a certain long winded thread) posted the link for mormon bathing suits

WholesomeWear Styles

Let us not forget, "Mormon Magical Underwear."

mormon.jpg

Back