What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This after a hb english pale ale. Love the Torpedo

ForumRunner_20130619_203149.jpg

bottlebomber said:
It's a great tour if you haven't been

Born and raised in San Francisco, have been back for the last 4 years, and I still haven't taken the Anchor tour. I feel like a failure at life...

drinking a sam adams cherry wheat. i can taste the potential, but there are several things that need ramped up. i'll think on it while i drink this 1, and maybe make a "clone", my version, later

Just finished two IE Brewery IPAs and an IE Brewery Hefeweizen. IPA was citrusy and good, but the hef was Bavarian and outstanding. I wanted more but they were closing up shop.

drakerebel said:
Having a nice cool NB Ranger IPA...and am wondering if my Chinook IPA in the secondary will taste close to this...num num.

What is that to the right of the Ranger? Beer comic book?

Forgot to update last night...
de_2181_lg.jpg

Was great for about the first 1/4 of the bottle, then kinda got lost in my mouth..... rather strange. just went kinda boring.

Ostomo517 said:
Hell yes on the Koegels! But you need a Michigan beer to go with those!

Ok. Now having my first ever Huma Lupa Licious while lounging around chewing sunflower seeds. I have some THA chilling too. Think I might head over to do some fishing...camping in the norther LP right now.

That Michigan enough for you? Oh, and my boy was catching sunfish this morning with bits if Koegels as bait.

Blackberry Berliner Weisse. Has cleared up and is now red rather than purple. Sure is some purple sludge at the bottom of the bottle. I've got 10 gallons of Berliner made, just need to fruit it.

image-2779281071.jpg

Ok. Now having my first ever Huma Lupa Licious while lounging around chewing sunflower seeds. I have some THA chilling too. Think I might head over to do some fishing...camping in the norther LP right now.

That Michigan enough for you? Oh, and my boy was catching sunfish this morning with bits if Koegels as bait.

Damn I need to go fishing! Having a Dundee IPA while racking my Wit to secondary. Its a bit too malty for my liking seems missing some hops. The Dundee that is...

ForumRunner_20130620_155557.jpg

Damn I need to go fishing! Having a Dundee IPA while racking my Wit to secondary. Its a bit too malty for my liking seems missing some hops. The Dundee that is...

View attachment 129887

Yeah - couldn't agree more, not a fan of Dundee anything. In fact, I just poured several bottles of Dundee down the drain today. :D

Yeah - couldn't agree more, not a fan of Dundee anything. In fact, I just poured several bottles of Dundee down the drain today. :D

It was off the $1 you pick em shelf at the bottle shop so I figured what the hell. Looks like Im gonna pound these other six like they were Budweiser :D undeserving to be in my tulip glass!!!

mcbaumannerb said:
How much did that awesome glass set you back? ;)

Free. At a bar in Orlando last weekend, my buddy knows the owner and asked him how much to buy a couple. He said they were promo's and not for sale. He came back as we were leaving and put 4, wrapped in paper in SWMBO's purse.

Edit* I think they are the glass for Maggie's Farmhouse Peach.

allenH said:
Free. At a bar in Orlando last weekend, my buddy knows the owner and asked him how much to buy a couple. He said they were promo's and not for sale. He came back as we were leaving and put 4, wrapped in paper in SWMBO's purse.

Nice ... I was busting your chops because the last time I saw that glass you were saying it might "fall" into her purse when you were done. :)

It took me a minute to realize that's a one gallon growler and you aren't drinking from a tiny glass. :drunk:

Porch bombs away! Just shipped out 25lbs of beery goodness to jerryteague and a much smaller box to Ostomo.

Drinking saison, of course. Feeling cellary next, prolly need to get something in the fridge as it's crept up in temp a bit down there. :(

mcbaumannerb said:
Nice ... I was busting your chops because the last time I saw that glass you were saying it might "fall" into her purse when you were done. :)

They were coming home with us, one way or the other, luckily we didn't have to resort to thievery. But we would have. For sure. It's a cool glass. Really, it is. I'm gonna stop now. For real.

TNGabe said:
It took me a minute to realize that's a one gallon growler and you aren't drinking from a tiny glass. :drunk:

Porch bombs away! Just shipped out 25lbs of beery goodness to jerryteague and a much smaller box to Ostomo.

Drinking saison, of course. Feeling cellary next, prolly need to get something in the fridge as it's crept up in temp a bit down there. :(

Welcome to Florida. Our only option is 32oz or 128oz.

Or what I like to call 'glass stealing drunk'. When an otherwise (semi)reasonable person wakes up with a glass they didn't buy after a night of heavy drinking.

Or what I like to call 'glass stealing drunk'. When an otherwise (semi)reasonable person wakes up with a glass they didn't buy after a night of heavy drinking.

I may have and/or may not have done that myself.

edit: and what you call 'glass stealing drunk', we used to call 'Friday'.

Back