What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
Or what I like to call 'glass stealing drunk'. When an otherwise (semi)reasonable person wakes up with a glass they didn't buy after a night of heavy drinking.

I have no comment on this. Any evidence which may definitively prove or disprove such behavior no longer exists. :D

I may have and/or may not have done that myself.

edit: and what you call 'glass stealing drunk', we used to call 'Friday'.

Ahh to be young again. If I could remember half the stuff I did in my teens / 20s, I'd have some good stories.

I have no comment on this. Any evidence which may definitively prove or disprove such behavior no longer exists. :D

They always seem to jump off the counter at some point.

Hoooyeahhh.

image.jpg

I have a very good memory, so most stuff is hazy at best. bwahahaha!! besides, you ain't much older than me, innit?

I'm not as old as I pretend to be. I'm only 33, but I've been a grumpy old bastage at heart my whole life.

hells, I'm older than you! us youngish whole life grumpy guys need to sit down for a pint or seven sometime.

How bout next week a year from now in Grand Rapids? AHA conference is there next year. We can go find Nizzle and give him purple nurples and a pink belly.

More of what was left over after bottling my hard cider on Tuesday. I just poured some in a container and stuck it in the refrigerator. Now trying to finish it off.
Got a little too much sun on the lake today. Now I need to drink to forget the fact that my knees are sunburned. Stupid sun! What is it good for anyway? ;)

Billy-Klubb said:
hells, I'm older than you! us youngish whole life grumpy guys need to sit down for a pint or seven sometime.

I'm younger than both of y'all, but damn it all if I'm not a grumpy SOB. Always have been.

Drinking a Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale. Mighty fine IPA. Hits on all the right notes. good nose, not too sweet and it has a great hoppy taste. This is on the highly recommend list for those who like IPAs.

How bout next week a year from now in Grand Rapids? AHA conference is there next year. We can go find Nizzle and give him purple nurples and a pink belly.

Please please oh please I would love some purple nurples to go with my pink belly :-D hope to see you guys there ;-)

Having a labatt after a hard days work. But this made it all worth it

ForumRunner_20130620_194237.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194302.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194323.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194346.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194406.jpg

It's always a good day when the boss stops you from spotting a die and says I need your big boy truck to pull my broke ass down Chevy :-D 454 meet 350 super duty turbo diesel that th BS begin ;-P

wyobrewer1 said:
Any good?

Yeah that glass of NB Rolle Bolle disappeared quick. I'm really hit or miss with New Belgium beers, but I really liked this one. Big face full of Nelson and a big juicy tropical fruit finish.

Just got back from having a couple of mankato brewery's ipba! That's an Irish pipe band ale! Head brewer plays in a bagpipe band and brewed a specialty ale with distillers malt! Really tasty, crisp and dry pale! And just cracked our choco coffee stout...this brew was young for about 3 months but has really mellowed and become quite tasty!

Rhubarb mosaic HB 'Life of the Mind'. One of the surviving bottles I got back from my one major shipping mishap. Sent 5, got 4 back. 2 of those are partially/mostly empty. From the tracking info, got loaded onto delivery truck friday am, didn't get delivered, and then got hot enough that one bottle exploded and a couple more lost some beer by Monday. This bottle certainly has a more pronounced acidity and less hop aroma and flavor than it should.

2 for 2 with The Bruery. Nice spicy notes on this one. Now how do I get all their other beers. :p

image-1997609437.jpg

TNGabe, Nuzzle, Osomoto2000, I would love to. unfortunately for y'all (but very fortunately for me) that's way too close to our vacation week. we always take the same week & go to Sheridan Lake in the Black Hills for our anniversary.

just had a Black Widow Oatmeal Stout. now I'm having another of my Simcoe Pale.

Back