What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a nice beer store on my way home from work, stopped in to check the recent selection (was pleased to see sixpoint) picked up a 6er of this and a 4 of Apollo. Was almost home, when a county sheriff comes flying behind me blues on, so I pull over, he proceeds to ask me about the beer in the passenger seat, asking if I had been drinking, this is where I have to stop myself from being a smartass and pointing out that both packages are completely unaltered, one being the new style can 6er, the other being a box. He tells me to get out of the car for a sobriety test, I do with no lip, I ace it. Then he tells me I was going 15 over I asked for a print out because I never speed through my home town. He couldn't provide one. Tells me "you need to smarten up consider this a verbal warning" ran my ID then left.

I usually appreciate law enforcement in my town. But apparently it's be a dink day.

Killing this to calm my nerves.

20130731_145035.jpg

Channel66 said:
There's a nice beer store on my way home from work, stopped in to check the recent selection (was pleased to see sixpoint) picked up a 6er of this and a 4 of Apollo. Was almost home, when a county sheriff comes flying behind me blues on, so I pull over, he proceeds to ask me about the beer in the passenger seat, asking if I had been drinking, this is where I have to stop myself from being a smartass and pointing out that both packages are completely unaltered, one being the new style can 6er, the other being a box. He tells me to get out of the car for a sobriety test, I do with no lip, I ace it. Then he tells me I was going 15 over I asked for a print out because I never speed through my home town. He couldn't provide one. Tells me "you need to smarten up consider this a verbal warning" ran my ID then left.

I usually appreciate law enforcement in my town. But apparently it's be a dink day.

You didn't tell him you had a firearm on you, too, did ya?

Actually yeah, I ccw. But he didn't give me any trouble for that.

thats surprising, cops are ego-driven in my town and love messing with people like that.

so still drinking water but got some early b-day gifts today, this is the card my dad gave me, how awesome is this?! I wanna make it into a poster and frame it for my man cave :D

2013-07-31 13.56.11.jpg

thats surprising, cops are ego-driven in my town and love messing with people like that.

so still drinking water but got some early b-day gifts today, this is the card my dad gave me, how awesome is this?! I wanna make it into a poster and frame it for my man cave :D

Not much they can say around here as long as you hand them your permit with your papers they don't even ask you to remove it. Just keep your hands in sight.

Love the can and your nicer then me.

Love the can and your nicer then me.

Want one? I think there is room in your box.

And I've learned not to run my mouth, if I'm doing nothing wrong and not in a rush I'll entertain him. Though while I was doing the sobriety check at least 3 people went by with out dated inspection.

Want one? I think there is room in your box.

And I've learned not to run my mouth, if I'm doing nothing wrong and not in a rush I'll entertain him. Though while I was doing the sobriety check at least 3 people went by with out dated inspection.

Sure. Ya I'm a @ss when I get pulled over especially if I'm not doing anything wrong plus I know a sh#t ton of cops so I know how much I can get away with ;-)

Last time I got pulled over I took the cop to court and won.wooohooo!

I'm all of the sudden I am starting to feel really F#$king sick and I don't think I'll be able to go to work tomorrow! Happy IPA day everyone!!

http://bitterrootbrewing.com/email/index.html

This Thursday is National I.P.A. Day here in the states and we are geared up and ready to celebrate! We will have 5 different I.P.A.s on tap on Thursday. That's right…5!
I.P.A.
Double I.P.A.
Our new Honey Citra I.P.A.
Red Dread Imperial Red I.P.A.
Imperial Honey Citra I.P.A.

edit: who dares me to call in with "anal glaucoma" cause I seriously can't see my ass going into work !! ;-)

I'm all of the sudden I am starting to feel really F#$king sick and I don't think I'll be able to go to work tomorrow! Happy IPA day everyone!!

This Thursday is National I.P.A. Day here in the states and we are geared up and ready to celebrate! We will have 5 different I.P.A.s on tap on Thursday. That's right…5!
I.P.A.
Double I.P.A.

edit: who dares me to call in with "anal glaucoma" cause I seriously can't see my ass going into work !! ;-)

If you got a hair on your @ss you will do it :-D happy IPA day sir.

Nada till I get paid tomorrow. Just put 6 each of my Berlin Wheat & Maori IPA in the fridge for the weekend at the earliest. I went to put a pic of my Maori IPA on the BS2 recipe page,& realized I hadn't taken one yet! :drunk: Doooiii!

lolomt7 said:
come on man i thought you were cool ;d but really please tell me that the subaru is your wife's car!

:d :d :d

Seriously contemplating drinking 7 Gandhi Bots in a row tonight.

I.P.A.
Double I.P.A.

Here's what New Holland is doing. Those bombers btw are usually $12 a pop! Hoping we have time to make it over there early tomorrow!

facebook_-164888807.jpg

Come on Man I thought you were cool ;D but really please tell me that the subaru is your wife's car!

Haha, I drive a bimer 328 xi. Hers is a 2013 subaru legacy sedan 3.6r ltd. Gotta say I almost prefer her car.

We needed all wheel drive at our old place, the driveway is a 1/2 mile narrow dirt hilly windy mess in the winter

Channel66 said:
Haha, I drive a bimer 328 xi. Hers is a 2013 subaru legacy sedan 3.6r ltd. Gotta say I almost prefer her car.

We needed all wheel drive at our old place, the driveway is a 1/2 mile narrow dirt hilly windy mess in the winter

Time for a real car. An Audi. About to smash something in the fridge. So many options...not sure yet.

Jeeps all day long!

Haha, as much as I love my 96 ZJ v8 with 3.5" lift, it's not exactly practical to drive 200+ miles to commute between work home and school. And in parts it's cost me almost as much as the bimer did.

I'm drinking another Apollo.

Bite me remmy.

Haha, as much as I love my 96 ZJ v8 with 3.5" lift, it's not exactly practical to drive 200+ miles to commute between work home and school. And in parts it's cost me almost as much as the bimer did.

I'm drinking another Apollo.

Bite me remmy.

I know gas is a killer, my 4.0L is a beast but only gets about 10-11 mpg with the lift and tires

Back