Thanks to this forum...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wickman6

Reaction score
I have gone from pretty decent partial mashes here and there, and taken the plunge into all grain. I want to thank everyone on this site for their help and inspiration on what seemed to be out of my grasp. I'm currently enjoying a pint of my version of EdWort's Hefe(my first all grain), and figured I should give credit where credit is due. Since coming here, I have converted a cooler, made my copper manifold and wort chiller, upgraded my boil kettle and today I fixed up my new corona mill. I have decided to buy my hops and grain in bulk to save some dough. Next step is trying my hand at yeast washing. I have cut my cost to brew in HALF! Without this forum and those wiser than me, I would probably still be spending $8 for a craft sixer, now I'm able to enjoy a saturday of brewing and for the price of a twelve pack, get 52 that I made myself. It's not all about the money, but it is nice to keep some in my pocket. I'm really excited to brew again! So for all of the recipes, tips, tricks and answers to my stupid questions, I raise my glass to all of you!
:mug:

I'll second that! Love this place!!!

Only thing that would make it better is if some of you lived closer so we could share some homebrews!

Back