What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on the water, about to batch sparge. I just moved my "brett brawl" beer out of the ferm chamber after a month at 75*. I pitched 3726 and ECY34 from the start. The smell is heavenly! :rockin:

No hair of the dog today, hitting up the coffee while I build my brew stand.

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. I wish I were confident about this game with Alabama but I think my beloved Buckeyes are a year away from being really good.
View attachment 244721

Edit: GO BUCKS!!

Likewise, my friend. Hope your holiday was awesome. I know you had awesome beer during it.

OSU will be in the playoff next year - no doubt about that. UConn will be, too. :D We'll be the 160th seed.

Im brewing up WesleyS's its a trapp all mosaic belgian IPA. Its been over a month since I last brewed. :eek: Im hoping to get in another tomorrow if possible.

Hell, it has been 10 months for this guy. I'm going insane.

Fresh Mirror Pond. Love when retailers actually care about beer.

Castaway IPA at the airport. Airport conversation is amusing. Hoping I don't miss my connection in Denver. I just noticed my layover is only 40 minutes.

Happy to be going home though...it's a long day of flying.

Castaway IPA at the airport. Airport conversation is amusing. Hoping I don't miss my connection in Denver. I just noticed my layover is only 40 minutes.

Happy to be going home though...it's a long day of flying.

Hate flying back to the east coast from Cali. Safe trip.

I'm having a homer/town beer while making a chicken corn chowder. I am buzzed and about to pour this.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419716095.007632.jpg

My Belgian tripel brewed 15 mths ago. And trying Rogue's Marionberry Braggot. Never tried Braggot style before, must say I'm impressed!

Tell me there's a better feeling than grabbing a home brew that you made with your bare hands out of the fridge and I'll show you you a floccin' liar.

1227041544.jpg

Back