Who's Brewin' & What?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm brewing a Hoegaarten Clone and drinking the real thing. I just love that name.

I can say I'm gettin' me a Hoe w/o pissing off SWMBO. :D

I'm adding 2lbs of rasberries to this recipe today

Iscream1.gif

Burning Brush today, doing some caulking on the brewhaus, followed by kegging 10 gallons of Oktoberfest Ale to make room for 15 gallons of Haus Ale brewed tomorrow (with Nottingham) :)

Burning Brush today, doing some caulking on the brewhaus, followed by kegging 10 gallons of Oktoberfest Ale to make room for 15 gallons of Haus Ale brewed tomorrow (with Nottingham) :)

I tried to get my hands on some Nottingham, but knew if I ordered online it wouldn't get here in time for today's brew session. I'm bring up 10 gal of your Haus ale to a boil now. Going to pitch a S-05 slurry instead of Nottingham. The guy at my LHBS said he heard that Nottingham should be back in stock sometime in October.

After soccer game #2, I start brewing 5 gallons of Raccoon Trail Pale Ale. First batch for the new fermenting chamber, first brewed specifically for kegs. Can't wait:mug: I may do an IPA tomorrow.

I'm brewing BM's "Ode to Arthur" Guinness clone and I also bought grain for Yoopers DFH 60 clone. :ban:

grain.jpg

Brewing 5 gallons of Gulden Draak, 5 gallons of Witkap-Pater Abbey Single (both ag) and 5 gallons of a Continental Light kit. Kinda suspect on this last one cause it has 1# of rice solids and I've never brewed with them before. I know it will lighten the body (not that this style has much to begin with).

I just brewed up a pilsner today. I will be fermenting for the first time is a half barrel sanke I have. Going to let it sit in the freezer overnight to get to about 50* then pitch the yeast tommorow morning.

Back