HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I work in IT, so this is probably the best thing I'll accomplish today!

Thanks, guys! :mug:

Wow, I work in IT, so this is probably the best thing I'll accomplish today!

Thanks, guys! :mug:

I'm sure you accompolish a lot in your job...the world runs on your back...

You are the true saints of this world having to deal with all the "are my compooter broken?" questions...and waay stupid operator errors.

I ownder is he gay? I don't wonder for me. I just wonder. He look more like a girl now than a dude. An ugly girl but they still loook like girls. Except some of them. There is this oreiental girl at work who looks like a dude. Just like a dude but with bewbs. Not man boobs. I can tell. Ther eis a difference you know? I know. I mean not from expierience I just know form expierience with girl bewbs. and lady bewbs. I'm a little to ols for girl bewbs now by the law so don't think i'm all weird like that. But don't think im going to babysit your kids either.

No worries here, bro.

"Come here Joe you know you want to have a good time. We may be a little too young for you but you know you want to tap that. Come on, please. I feel great going down and no one has to know about it"

Call me Joe... Wait no WTF am I doing!?!?

This was just hilarious from Madman! :D

This from the guy who just sent me the following PM:

Quote:
Dear Joe,

If I don't get a post count of 1500 by this weekend, I'm throwing out all of my Barbies.

PS: I like men.

-Mike

Revvy said:
I was just about to post the link to the "instant Rimshot" but suddenly I thought RIMMING would not be an appropriate thing to bring to the table at this time.

Is rimming ever an appropriate thing to bring to the table?

I thought we normally didn't delete off topic posts in the Drunken Ramblings forum?

I thought we normally didn't delete off topic posts in the Drunken Ramblings forum?

Ya, I don't understand why my wishing aloud that somebody had quoted me in here got deleted, but I guess there has to be some reason.

What BM's trying to say is keep your post whoring confined to the appropriate threads please. We don't need every thread to degenerate into "Dammit! I am in charge, you little ****ers!" blather.

I'm raaaaambling. Lalalalalalalalalalalalala.

Now, don't tell me that ain't memorable. :D

TL

Quoting this so you can't change it later. :)

See, glad it was a simple fix. Well, not for the depressed loser part, he's still that.

I keed, I keed! :D

EvilTOJ just posted this on another thread. I have to say, this is a great quote, and I expect that I might use this myself.

Back