What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran the gamut of my kegs black ipa, rye ipa, belgian quad and saison. On to last one of these. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399681520.027836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Can't say I'm crazy about it, saw the date and figured it's going to be as good as it gets, not that it's bad but there are plenty others I would prefer, glad I grabbed a single.
Why can't all breweries put a date in plain view?

IMG_2945.jpg

Felt like something different, so I opened up a bottle of coffee wine. I can't actually remember how long ago I made it (I'm thinking around 8-9 months) but it's dried out quite a bit.

I gotta start trading home brew... I'm Always scared to cause i know I'm not on par with you all... I should to get some feedback tho

Finsfan right now is in possession of the first HB I've ever given to another brewer. It was an experiment and I have not yet tasted it myself, I as I shipped it to fins a few days after bottling. I have no idea what he's got there.

What about Blackstone? They didn't have bad stuff last time I was in the Nash.

Blackstone is Great!! I was at the big Beer Store in Nashville and they had Founders on tap fill the growler for $11. I paid for it dude came out to fill it and the damn keg kicked....... Settled for the Fat Bottom Ruby Red. Not a bad beer at all. Had it a few times @ the beer fests in town.

Latest posts

Back