Just wanted to say thanks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pirate252

Reaction score
I just wanted to extend a thanks, to everyone that has offered advice to me thusfar, just tasted my 2nd and 3rd brews after a little over a week of conditioning, O MAN THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO GOOD. They only seem to get better with each day. Its day 10 in the bottle and i just swapped them from a 70-72 F environment to a 60 ish degree environment because just tried one and the carbonation is perfect.

So anyways, thanks again to everyone on here especially those who have helped me a lot such as yooperchick, which always seems to respond to my questions every time lol.

Thanks again and cheers!

I am sure someone else has mentioned it, but if at all possible hold back a six-pack or so and forget about them for at least a month.

The flavors will change dramatically over time for some styles and for all styles they will blend and mellow.

Just don't hold them for six months plus, like my idiot friends. If we had some clue about what we were doing it would have been fine, but instead we just had oxidized beer.

Back