• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete brewing and dispensing system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you decided to part out the kettles and decide you'd want to ship we could be in for various pieces. Already have most of it so couldn't go for the whole package. Other than that, good luck with the sell!

I live in the Menomonie area. Just posted to see if our brew club members may want to purchase the system and we would part it out.

Sorry to hear you need to give it up. GL.

Hi All,

I'm near La Crosse. I'm hoping to sell it all together, but if I don't get any takers I'll consider parting it out starting next week. Thanks!

If you part I would be very interested in the grains and maybe hops if the guy ontop doesn't take em

This is just the deal I'm looking for I'm new to home brewing and need a 10 gal system just like this everything from brewing to bottling and kegging. I have zero equipment and would love to have this but I'm in Maryland and not sure how I could get all this equipment. I'm really bummed that this is not closer.

This is just the deal I'm looking for I'm new to home brewing and need a 10 gal system just like this everything from brewing to bottling and kegging. I have zero equipment and would love to have this but I'm in Maryland and not sure how I could get all this equipment. I'm really bummed that this is not closer.

Road trip! I'd say come and brew for a weekend, and then haul the gear and full carboys home. But that would probably break a number of laws, unless transporting unfermented wort across state lines is OK...

LaCrosseBrewer said:
Road trip! I'd say come and brew for a weekend, and then haul the gear and full carboys home. But that would probably break a number of laws, unless transporting unfermented wort across state lines is OK...

If you waited to pitch the yeast until you got home you could argue that bc it doesn't have yeast it isn't technically alcohol

90minman said:

I would say this is worth the drive. Drive up fri night, brew Saturday, drive home Sunday.

Hi All,

Thanks for your interest. I've decided I won't be parting it out for at least a few more weeks. The whole system is still for sale, but I have a buyer in the wings who'll take the whole system pending some job news (layoff notices) in May.

I just really don't have the energy to part it out and deal with a dozen different transactions, shipping, etc.

Thanks.

Terry

Hi All,

Thanks for your interest. I've decided I won't be parting it out for at least a few more weeks. The whole system is still for sale, but I have a buyer in the wings who'll take the whole system pending some job news (layoff notices) in May.

I just really don't have the energy to part it out and deal with a dozen different transactions, shipping, etc.

Thanks.

Terry

Sorry you have to part with this. I was told similarly by my physicians a decade or more ago. I still brew, and embibe, strictly against their orders. But I embibe very little. I quit brewing for a couple of years, but now I have started again, albeit, scaled back, brew mostly biab and extracts enough to keep the campers happy.

Thanks. I had a pretty significant (positive) response when I stopped drinking. With two young boys, I figured I had better make the tough choices to stay as healthy as I can. Wasn't really such a tough choice, ultimately...

LaCrosseBrewer said:
Hi All, I was able to sell the complete system to someone local. Perfect outcome.

Thanks, everyone. This forum is great.

Well dang.... Haha, glad to hear it worked out for you!

Back