Dark Lord for Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenShowerGladiator

Reaction score
i did this trade a couple weeks ago with someone else on here. my buddy wants some Heady and has some spare Dark Lords hes willing to part with. let me know

i already got a guy lined up to trade with my buddy. i appreciate it though. it'd be 4 cans since the prices match up (Heady being an average of $15 and Dark Lord being $15). if it falls through i'll let you guys know

I might be able to get you the Kern River Just Outstanding IPA but dunno about the citra. I've got access to Founders, Shorts, Bells, New Holland, Dark Horse, Arcadia, North Peaks, Kuhnhenn etc. Many of them have great IPAs (Oracle, Crooked Tree, Mad Hatter, Huma Lupa etc). I've also got a few DFH 120 Minutes cellaring. If you want non-IPAs I've got some others cellaring as well like Frangelic Mountain Brown, KBS, RR Damnation and Supplication, and plenty more. Let me know if any of these tickle your fancy!

Back