Best Craigslist ad EVER!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
So I was searching around on Craigslist for the usual searches: Beer, BBQ, etc.

This is what I found:

Will Work for Big Sky Beer

and for prosperity:

Will Work for Big Sky Beer (Missoula)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-04, 9:41PM MDT

Yes you have read it correctly! Unemployed craftsman will work for Big Sky beer. I can do anything you might need done, especially if you are doing any type of remodel. So, if you have some lonely IPA or Moose Drool that needs drank and you have some labor intensive job you need done, then reply rapido Eh! Robby

in all seriosness, I love Moose Drool (as I have made very clear on these boards many times) but I'd have to be in some pretty hard knocks to place this kind of ad.

But then again, I can still afford my own Moose Drool (and am brewing my own) so who am I to say?

Wasn't there someone on this forum who was about to move out west looking for a job in a brewery? Pretty sure he was from my neck of the woods. Maybe he took a rest stop in MT on his way out to Portland and placed this add.

At least he's not looking for King Cobra or Natural Light. Somebody in the area let this guy build a pool deck or something.

in all seriosness, I love Moose Drool (as I have made very clear on these boards many times) but I'd have to be in some pretty hard knocks to place this kind of ad.

But then again, I can still afford my own Moose Drool (and am brewing my own) so who am I to say?

Have him edge your lawn and get him a sixer !!

that is the type of honesty that I look for in a panhandler!

-Jason

If so, Pyramid is looking for a production brewer right now.

having a hard time filling the position.

Back