Looking for brewing book w/ recipes for Blood Orange Hefe and Sour Cherry Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerRunner

Reaction score
I saw a book at Barnes & Noble before Christmas with these and other recipes. It was full-color, lots of pics. It's obviously in print now or very recently was. I can only remember these two recipes (I really want to make both). I don't remember much else about it. Does anyone know what book I'm talking about?

We don't have Fareway in...DOH! My profile doesn't have a location. I'm in Austin, TX.

I have some Oregon Cherry Puree that's going into a Mead. I want the book because it has lots of weird recipes. I just remember these two.

Got the book for Xmas (Extreme Brewing by Sam Calagione), so far it's a great read. It does have a lot of neat recipes: Dark Star Licorice Stout, Ginger Saison, Kiwit (Kiwi Wheat), Peppercorn Rye-Bock and Crandaddy Braggot to name a few. And it does have some of the DFH recipes: 60 Min IPA, Raison D-Etre, etc. It also has a lot of info about beer and cheese/chocolate pairing as well as some cool recipes with beer.

I would highly recommend it. And I would post the recipes that you're looking for here, but I'm unsure if I would be violating any type of copyright law. If anyone knows if it would be legal to post the recipes let me know and I'll do so.

Latest posts

Back