What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 different variations on Milk stout. It was supposed to be 2 of the same, but my scale ****ed up.

5 Gallons Vienna Lager
5 Gallons Sour Saison
5 Gallons Pale Sour
5 Gallons Lambic-Ish
3 Gallons Flanders Red
1 Gallon Left Over Oud Bruin

-6 gallons Barrel aged Old Ale, with 2-gallons sitting on Brett for blending
-6 gallons vanilla porter
-6 gallons honey saison
-6 gallons Belgian pale ale
-6 gallons Brett Berliner-Weize
Brewing a Schwartzbier this weekend.

Just stuck 5G of IPA into a fermenter, yet to pitch.

Tomorrow morning I empty a fermenter of 5G of APA, currently cold crashing.

Will have a Belgian Dark Strong Ale in Fermenter this Sat (Oct 4th). :)
Splitting a 10 gallon batch with my neighbor.

Oops wrong thread

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412284108.586265.jpg

6g split of Rye IPA w different late hops (SorachiAce/Nelson and Chinook/Summit)

1 g Dark Mild
1 g Southern English Brown

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

1 gallon
- 2 jugs of sour from last november

2.5 gallons of
- Regular orange blossom mead
- Another orange blossom waiting to become a capsumel
- Strawberry, pineapple mead
- Cranberry, orange mead (cape codder!)
- Black current, black cherry, blueberry mead

5 gallons
- 3 Vino Italiano Chardonnay's
- 1 Vino Italiano Table Red

6 gallons
- 1 epic fail hop burst IPA. Got cooked at 95 when the temp probe fell off, then got infected. It's hiding in the corner of another room "aging"

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412904050.853832.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Kind of...well..."created" a new recipe to play with Red X malt. 2.5 gallons. No idea how it's going to come out. It's kind of sort of a DropTop tribute but with the Red X...

We'll see...

5 gallons of Common Room ESB
4 gallons of maibock on wlp090
And another 4 gallons maibock on wlp001

~5.5 gallons Sour Stout
~5 gallons Brett C. Bitter
~5 gallons Brett C Old Ale w/ Tawny Port oak
~5 gallons Turbid-mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay oak.
~5.5 gallons of Malt Liquor that I fully intend to bottle in 40's to make the joke complete. This was a "use some very old ingredients" I was brewing just to have a laugh. I don't expect it to be good.

~5.5 gallons Sour Stout
~5 gallons Brett C. Bitter
~5 gallons Brett C Old Ale w/ Tawny Port oak
~5 gallons Turbid-mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay oak.
~5.5 gallons of Malt Liquor that I fully intend to bottle in 40's to make the joke complete. This was a "use some very old ingredients" I was brewing just to have a laugh. I don't expect it to be good.

To make it even more complete, wrap a brown paper bag around the 40oz bottle when you drink it.

6 gallons of nut brown ale
6 gallons of still fermenting tripel
5 gallons of cinnamon apfelwein
6 gallons of lambic
1 gallon sour saison
1 gallon brett saison
1 gallon brett buffalo sweat
1 gallon brett tripel.

The sour and brett saison should be done here soon :D

I've wanted to to peaches and cream forever... just never gotten around to it. Sounds like it would be a nice light refreshing brew!

Yeah, gonna go with 2 row, some vienna, some victory, add lactose, pectin/peaches and vanilla in secondary. Gonna keep it to 1.050 if possible so it's exactly that..light and refreshing. I'm thinking of a 50/50 bar but instead of orange/cream it's peaches/cream. I may add oats...haven't decided yet.

Keepin' busy Finfan! I've been mostly enjoying the fruits of my labor for the last month. I plan on brewing 2 batches tonight actually. A brown ale and a "peaches and cream" ale.

Haha most of the wilds have been there for months but my brewing has increased a lot in the past 4 months or so. It doesnt look like it will be slowing down anytime soon either. :D

Black IPA, 2 batches of Centennial Blonde, Pumpkin Ale, Caribou Slobber, 15 minute cascade pale ale, oktoberfest, and carbed apfelwein.

A gallon of SMaSH Vienna/Saaz. Going to make a good cake to pitch an amber next week.

5G New IPA - now kegged
5G Brown - now kegged
5G Red Rye IIPA
10G Octoberfast - in kegs now carbing
5G Apfelwine
10G Oatmeal Stout
10g rye IPA
6g merlot

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Pipeline is about dry. Fortunately it is just about brewing season here on the farm.

6 gallons of white wine for the love of my life, 5.5 gallons of an IPA and 5.5 gallons of Saison with Wyeast 3724 belgian Saison and 4 gallons of a Parti-Gyle Saison with coriander and sweet orange peel and Belle Saison yeast. Busy day

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just got a cherry cider out and into a keg. Put an ESB in, and I have 17 gallons of pear juice ready to go as soon as the ESB is done.

(I can fit three five-gallon batches at a time in my fermentation fridge, but I don't do beer and fruit at the same time.)

10 gallons Kolsch-inspired beer : vienna malt + some munich, tettnang for bittering and saphir at the end. Wyeast 1007 fermented at 57-58 for a week now slowly raising to about 63 and contemplating d-rest prior to a couple week long cold crash.

Back