What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now that you mention it I do talk with a lisp while drinking this and pick up the glass with a limp wrist.....

Hahaha I just got a mental image of Nathan Lane in the Birdcage.

Beer:30 finally arrived at work!!! Currently having a Sierra Nevada Celebration :)

"Free Dive" IPA from some a brewery in Ybor City...pretty good.

1418431693664586274787.jpg

awesome! I may wanna wait till the first of the year. I will be busy next week and gone the week after. Thanks again Jason!

No worries. I'll be back in Florida for the holidays and can ship after.

I've been flying to Florida for the last few weeks giving care to my grandmother. Sadly, she passed and she's in a better place now. Man, it's been a rough few weeks...thank God for airplanes and beer.

I've been flying to Florida for the last few weeks giving care to my grandmother. Sadly, she passed and she's in a better place now. Man, it's been a rough few weeks...thank God for airplanes and beer.

Sorry to hear. Here's a toast of my barley wine to your grandmother. :mug:

Sometimes you just got to have one. However, this is #2...and they come in 6-packs now! Woot Woot!

Nice. Had my last one of those yesterday.

Sorry for your loss.

Decided to pick up this Hibiscusicity. Think I woulda preferred one of the 2 bottles of barrel aged narwahl I grabbed today but couldn't justify opening a $20 bottle by myself...until Christmas :D

View attachment 1418435741721.jpg

Back