What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to interrupt the mountain bike thread, but here's a picture of what I'm currently drinking.
View attachment 241385
Checking in on my spiced hard cider making sure it stabilized properly and isn't carbing. Bottled a few days ago.

Reported Re: "off topic"

Had a root beer with lunch, which is weird, I rarely drink soda. Water now
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418410386.657394.jpg

Mmmm, sounds good. Mosaic and Belgian yeast go great together.

I bought a house and it was a breeze. It was the **** that followed that was missed by the inspector that was stressful. I save and save for big purchases then when it comes time to lay down money I freeze up.

Debating on buying another motorcycle, I know what you mean by freezing up, and no I don't need another but I do want.
What panel you get?

That sounds really good! The color on that thing is dang near perfection. One of my buddies made a mosaic IPA before which I really enjoyed, but adding that into a farmhouse sounds mucho bueno

You can send me your address, too. I miss San Diego. Specifically, PB. So many whores in that place, I love it. So many nights trashed at Lahaina in PB. So many memories. Wish I could go back.

Not sure who's hotter - Samantha James or Medina from Denmark. ****.

Cool, glad you like it. It's taken a year or so, but turned out ok for an unintended infection after adding blackberries to some cider. I can PM my notes when I get to my PC.

Ok is an understatement man, its fantastic! If i didnt know better, id guess its a beer. Kinda reminds me of love child actually, especially in the nose.

Eisbock.

image.jpg

It really died down in here without all that mountain bike talk. :D

I hope it wasn't because of that ******* who made a sarcastic remark about it. Don't know who that guy was. :p
Not drinking right now, have a two hour drive up to the hunting property. Quite a bit of bourbon and/or vodka will be consumed tonight, though.

I hear you, my version of" it's a trip" came out excelant , thanks

Debating on buying another motorcycle, I know what you mean by freezing up, and no I don't need another but I do want.
What panel you get?

Honestly, it was this or a motorcycle. I figure I'd keep the one I have. I am buying a shed, having that wired for 240 and 120 and then I need at least one more kettle and pump and herms crap. I got my panel from Alex at Brumatic. He's a member here. It was less than a DIY kal clone. It's slick. Not as slick looking as kal's but slick enough for 1/2 the price.

Truly, I'm **** scared I won't get this system right.

Honestly, it was this or a motorcycle. I figure I'd keep the one I have. I am buying a shed, having that wired for 240 and 120 and then I need at least one more kettle and pump and herms crap. I got my panel from Alex at Brumatic. He's a member here. It was less than a DIY kal clone. It's slick. Not as slick looking as kal's but slick enough for 1/2 the price.

Truly, I'm **** scared I won't get this system right.

Congrats on making the switch! Sounds like you have an awesome project ahead of you. Now go check your porch and start drinking. :D

Back