What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss jak1010. I just got a phone call that one of my buddies since the 7th grade passed. He went in to the hospital for a routine procedure today. Everything went great. Then all of a sudden he was gone. Leaving behind a wife and two young kids. Here's to all the love ones we've all lost. View attachment 241546

Holy ****. That's awful. Sorry to hear that

Have a Christmas Bomb! next. It's better IMO.
I want to age one and share one so it has to wait.
Drink to remember or drink to forget, I don't know which, I'm doing yet.

The morning after will surely answer the question. Thank you all for the kind words.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Bathed the dog, checking fridge for next beer.

Hello, do you get BYO mag? There is an article on building an electric system this month, thought you might be interested since you're heading in that direction.

Hello, do you get BYO mag? There is an article on building an electric system this month, thought you might be interested since you're heading in that direction.

I do! I haven't read this months yet but I will now. Thanks!

Killing my growler of green bullet triple IPA (which feels more like a double) and about to move on to alpine pure hopiness. I need a premium subscription so I can post photos haha. Maybe Santa will brig me one :D

Or use a smart phone ;)

Trying to kick this keg of zombie dust tonight so I can get another keg tapped. I think it may have to wait until tomorrow despite being nearly empty.

View attachment 1418444022137.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418443994.454155.jpg
Discovered last weekend that SWMBO, the woman that I haven't been able to get to like any of my beers actually loves sours. That's about right that the one style of beer my wife loves also happens to be one of the more expensive and difficult to find (for my area).

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 241560
Discovered last weekend that SWMBO, the woman that I haven't been able to get to like any of my beers actually loves sours. That's about right that the one style of beer my wife loves also happens to be one of the more expensive and difficult to find (for my area).

Just like the typical woman lol. The only alternative is brew one

View attachment 241560

Divorce her now, it will be cheaper:D

Not a bad night. Feel ****ed up, though. Five manhattans and a grey goose. Can't wait to start drinking at 8am tomorrow

Or use a smart phone ;)

Trying to kick this keg of zombie dust tonight so I can get another keg tapped. I think it may have to wait until tomorrow despite being nearly empty.

I am using a smartphone, but I have tapped every button possible but can't seem to find a way to post photos. I spend every day on a d**n computer and can't seem to figure this out. Pm me if you have any suggestions. In the mean time I'm gonna continue drinking til the photos post themselves :D

Holy ****. That's awful. Sorry to hear that

Thanks buddy

Now this. Thanks @hawgwild81 I do like. Strong coffee, nice balance. Yum

View attachment 241558

I really like that one. I wasn't sure if I would because I'm pretty judgmental when it comes to coffee in beer. It's nicely balanced. It reminds me of an expresso.

Thought I'd do a side by side since Blizzard sent me both. No Dar review here, but Westbrook is the clear winner. The Anderson Valley is good it just doesn't stand up against Westbrook. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418445938.767816.jpg

Damn, thought being a smarta$$ might work haha. Whoops! I blame the boozahol. Onto another. The Mrs has the bronchitis so I get the brew-ha-has while she gets the sleepytime tea

Way too drunk to catch the slightest bit of subtle in sarcasm. Going downstairs.

Back