HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Wilson managed to fold the space-time continuum!

wilson.JPG

effing Nick Foles. I picked him up as a defensive play since my opponent has Vick. Then he has to go off and get 4 TDs and 30 points on my bench...

effing Nick Foles. I picked him up as a defensive play since my opponent has Vick. Then he has to go off and get 4 TDs and 30 points on my bench...

Two of those went to DeSean Jackson. Foles is ok in my book. :D

This week could be the end of the undefeated teams after all. Oh well, at least I'm going to lose to Mark.

Who needs running backs or wide receiver 1 when your TE scores 21 points

First time all season amendola has been "healthy" runs 1 yard and gets smashed helped off the field

This week could be the end of the undefeated teams after all. Oh well, at least I'm going to lose to Mark.

A defeat here and there doesn't mean much if you're doing well.
When the playoffs come, well... that's a whole different ball of wax my friend...

I'm down by less than 1 point right now. All comes down to Luck vs. Richardson/Hilton (all against the Chargers tonight). Will be watching the game, but rooting for very specific things to happen. Sometimes FF drives me crazy.

Back