Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets send all sex offenders to cat's neighborhood. clearly, their past is no indication of their character, as long as they fist-pump when seattle scores a touchdown.

I'm claiming victory on this argument.

try again next time, cat.

lets send all sex offenders to cat's neighborhood. clearly, their past is no indication of their character, as long as they fist-pump when seattle scores a touchdown.

You can't claim victory if you can't even follow the subject. But I understand your being used to claiming victory from a loss. It's habit.

Red Sox putting on a clinic on national teevee tonight. It's a thing of beauty. The same fans that showered Rivera with love tonight bust out in a lusty "Yankees Suck!!" chant halfway into the game. Love it.

Anyway, obOFTTT: "offensive" would be kind. Those guys both stink tonight!

Cheers! ;)

I know pats and ravens really showed how to put up points on bad teams.....oh wait

Red Sox putting on a clinic on national teevee tonight. It's a thing of beauty. The same fans that showered Rivera with love tonight bust out in a lusty "Yankees Suck!!" chant halfway into the game. Love it.

Anyway, obOFTTT: "offensive" would be kind. Those guys both stink tonight!

Cheers! ;)

wrong thread bro.

learn to read.

oh, you're from MA....well, have your mom read this to you.

wrong thread bro.

learn to read.

oh, you're from MA....well, have your mom read this to you.

LOL! So, the obligatory on-topic comment wasn't enough for you?

Awww...How sad for you...

Cheers! ;)

[edit]Double-chocolate Klondike bar and a big dark ale are excellent fare for watching football - even the snooze-fest that's on right now...

601515_629944823711802_2082478165_n.jpg

If Pete Carroll had been busted for being a sex offender than maybe your argument would work. Since all he was guilty of was ignoring the fact that his players were getting paid your argument is null and void.

I know its tough to learn your defense sucks. But lets bring a little knowledge to the discussion, however hard it is for you to see.

The defense didn't suck, the offense did. Can't leave a defense on the field all day like that.

Niners got smoked. It is what it is. Only week two and they were playing at the place with the most significant homefield advantage in American pro sports. Still pretty sure the Hawks fans will be talking and acting like the season is over and they won the Super Bowl, that's what they are best at.

Bandwagon? That's cute.

I've been a Seahawks, Mariners, Blazers and WSU Cougars fan my whole life. My teams may not win a whole lot but they are my teams and I'll stick with them in good times and bad.

see? you even bandwagon'd my "it's pretty cute" line!

seattle fans can't help the bandwagon. it's in their blood.

Back