pecan flavoring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polk121

Reaction score
Sorry but I tried to seach the threads and couldnt fine anything about how to use pecan flavoring. I brewed a AHS pecan porter and am getting ready to bottle and wasnt sure if I need to boil the 1oz pecan flavoring (that came with the kit) with my priming sugar? Im assuming not but thought Id check and see if anybody had any advice.
thanks

Sorry but I tried to seach the threads and couldnt fine anything about how to use pecan flavoring. I brewed a AHS pecan porter and am getting ready to bottle and wasnt sure if I need to boil the 1oz pecan flavoring (that came with the kit) with my priming sugar? Im assuming not but thought Id check and see if anybody had any advice.
thanks

I just brewed AHS Peach Wheat and I did nothing with the peach flavoring. I added it to the bottling bucket with the priming sugar and it turned out great.

Latest posts

Back