What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god, it's finally over! That's gotta be the biggest POS paper I've ever written, but I floccin' finished it. Screw you, ethics! Now time to get to the real drinking.

You spent all day writing A paper on ethics when ethics are dead in this country? What a waste of a day, get to drinking!:D

I see a big problem with that beer carrier. Doesn't have enough room for 15 beers. I'd kill those in 20 minutes.

I foresee this thing serving as my "going across the street to my buddy's camper" carrier. I can get 2-4 beers from my cooler, my plastic camping beer glass, and my cigar carrier in there, and have an opener at my finger-tips. Not going to last me all day, but it will save me a few trips walking back to my cooler to get another beer.

I foresee this thing serving as my "going across the street to my buddy's camper" carrier. I can get 2-4 beers from my cooler, my plastic camping beer glass, and my cigar carrier in there, and have an opener at my finger-tips. Not going to last me all day, but it will save me a few trips walking back to my cooler to get another beer.

I hear you. That'll work. I have one that is very similar, yet I've never used it. Got it for xmas last year.

Attachments

• IMG_5441.jpg
    IMG_5441.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 77
Celebration with my first ever smoked meat, a 5.5lb pork butt with mesquite rub and mopped with vinegar, brown sugar, cayenne, butter, salt + pepper every hour for 10 hours. Smoked with applewood chunks.

Served with steamed rice and german style red cabbage.

20141221_174451.jpg

First pour from the mini growler of Fortnight Coffee Amber...in appropriate glassware. Writing up my brew day notes.

IMG_20141221_220552017.jpg

About half a dozen home brews, handful of glasses of assorted wine, and playing cards against humanity with swmbo, sister and her hwmbo. And being disappointed with the .cardinals.

The packers won so it's still ok. :tank:

Finished my brew day journal, so I'm going back for the other half of that Fortnight Coffee Amber mini growler, as a nightcap.

Back