What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First stop is stone on the way to SD. Food isn't bad but the location and design of this place is amazing

Dang. Just left SD, or would have suggested a meet up. Make sure to visit Intergalactic and Butchers, had both this week and was mightly impressed.

Loved the World Bistro. Great selection.

Back home, drank a hello special orange hefe (pic), and now onto my WAY overcarbed ESB. That is it for now have to go back out and play taxi in a while. More later.

1400887245580.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400887342.547641.jpg

Lawn is mowed, let the 3-day weekend begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking the second pour of the La Folie bomber and setting up the über high-tech Bad Sass Brewing facility.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400890267.631374.jpg

Trying to decide which one to have next at Bend's SMaSH event. 12 tasters plus the glass for $20 is a win in my book. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400890319.407310.jpg

Guinness Black Lager (not bad but I don't think it will be a regular purchase)

BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde (good stuff)

I downloaded an update for bug fixes. Haven't tried posting a pic yet, but it fixed the freezing problem.

Every so often the app will close out when I'm uploading a photo. Other than that, I don't have too many problems. This is from an iPhone.

Put my partial bottle of my hb Major Nelson's IPA in the fridge earlier today. There were some floaters, so I poured it through a strainer , lined with cheesecloth. I think that pulled most of the carb into the head, but the aroma and flavor are good. Looking forward to the rest of the bottles to be ready!

IMAG2987.jpg

Back