What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned up a lot after bottling day yesterday & ran some errands. then Arby's large brisket combo with onion rings & large jalepeno poppers. Washin it down with diet Dr Pepper. Gotta clean the BB & bottling bucket yet.

Only 4 people in line:)

image-4142447653.jpg

Dont know about VT but CO probably has the fewest in the country. I am surprised when I see other cars besides jeeps and subaru's there

You might be right. My SWMBO'd uncle lives in a remote area of CO. Has 2 Subarus. One got broken into by a bear and made the news. Silly people.

Time for another brew. What are you guys waiting for? ****, it's Thursday!

Water at the airport. Actual water, not airport beer.

My boss is out starting today thru next week and I'm already getting screwed with extra work. Escaping to home, then to Philly for the weekend at least.

Remmy said:
You might be right. My SWMBO'd uncle lives in a remote area of CO. Has 2 Subarus. One got broken into by a bear and made the news. Silly people. Time for another brew. What are you guys waiting for? ****, it's Thursday!
They say subies are the unofficial car of New England/Vermont. There are millions of them millions I tell you.

You might be right. My SWMBO'd uncle lives in a remote area of CO. Has 2 Subarus. One got broken into by a bear and made the news. Silly people.

Time for another brew. What are you guys waiting for? ****, it's Thursday!

im waiting for $0.25 drinks tonight at the bars :D what, you guys dont have an aggieville in your town?!

im waiting for $.025 drinks tonight at the bars :D what, you guys dont have an aggieville in your town?!

No, we have something better. It's called the center of the universe - New York City, where drinks are $18. FML

Mini brew day (shhhh I'm just on a "lunch break").

Testing my Apfelwein after I pasteurized because it got seriously cloudy.
image-3961297258.jpg

Quality control is critical! Any boss would understand that! :D
Truth!
It's a 1 gallon batch I needed to do because I've had the grain nearly 30 days and it was crushed. A honey porter, just to try it out.
haha you knew what I meant dammit! $0.25!

I don't think they allow that here as it promote binge drinking. Anything that is against the great Jesus Christ and his belt over the bible is wrong, wrong, wrong here in NC (the bible belt).

This likely belongs in the "you know you're a home brewer when..." thread, but I was thinking of making chocolate chip cookies for my neighbor and myself. I opted to brew beer instead. :D I'll buy cookies.

Truth!

I don't think they allow that here as it promote binge drinking. Anything that is against the great Jesus Christ and his belt over the bible is wrong, wrong, wrong here in NC (the bible belt).

They dont care about binge drinking here, its a college town! They serve 32oz whiskey cokes at a bar here :D Look up fake patties day, people travel here just to attend, its a crazy fest!

Hitting a water really quick! Wow, what a buzz!

I'm the one-man army, Ason
I've never been tooken out, I keep MC's lookin out

Hello said:
Truth! It's a 1 gallon batch I needed to do because I've had the grain nearly 30 days and it was crushed. A honey porter, just to try it out. I don't think they allow that here as it promote binge drinking. Anything that is against the great Jesus Christ and his belt over the bible is wrong, wrong, wrong here in NC (the bible belt). This likely belongs in the "you know you're a home brewer when..." thread, but I was thinking of making chocolate chip cookies for my neighbor and myself. I opted to brew beer instead. :D I'll buy cookies.
Sounds like a smart decision. Just make sure to hide the box and plate them as if you made them!!

Back