Excited

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEERBUILDER

Reaction score
So I 've never grown hops just purchased from here and there. This year I decided to order Rizomes. I ordered Some Columbus and Cascade from mainstreet homebrew supply in Hillsboro, OR. I've been with them for over 6 years now. They even followed me from Oregon to PA now NJ. They sold me my first brew kit. I have never tried growing hops but with the options here on the east coast I figure for 2.95 a piece I can't pass that up. Good luck to all. This should hopefully yield some nice addition to my next IPA. Plus future whole hops for the fridge.

Chris

Congrats! Mine are starting their 4th year this year. In June, get your lawn chair, a few homebrews, and watch them grow. They grow fast. I put some tape on the twine at the top of one of them at the end of the day, and the end of the next day, they were 10 inches taller.

Congrats! Mine are starting their 4th year this year. In June, get your lawn chair, a few homebrews, and watch them grow. They grow fast. I put some tape on the twine at the top of one of them at the end of the day, and the end of the next day, they were 10 inches taller.

Lol I remember my first years doing the same thing. Going out 2-3 times a day to measure them. It still amazes me how much they can grow in one day.

Back