Today's haul...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sweet! One of the guys at work came across some 1/2 bbl kegs! He has no idea who ordered them or where to return them. I told him that if he needed to find a home for them, my house is a good place. Well...they're mine!

3 are empty, one is half full of stale Bud Light.

4688-kegs.jpg

I'm probably going to keep one intact and convert the other 3 to keggles. Expect two of them to show up in the classifieds section someday. I'd like to work on them tomorrow, but I ran out of argon while working on one of those conicals I've been meaning to finish. No more welding for me this weekend.

Wait...

Are those AB 1/2 barrels????

I just lost four AB 1/2 barrels last week...

Hey...

Was one of them half full of old Bud?

Yep...those are mine. Thanks for finding them for me.

Just wondering how you know it's stale Bud Light? I would hope that you didn't pull one off to see if it was still good! Nice score though, I need a mash tun BTW!

Bud Lite goes stale? I thought that stuff was like twinkies and cockroaches. If there's a nuclear war, there will be nothing but cockroaches eating twinkies.... but they won't be drinking Bud Lite. Apparently.

Back