raspberry/blackberry juice or concentrate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstone803

Reaction score
Anybody have a source for 100% raspberry or blackberry juice? Concentrate is fine too. I can only find raspberry flavoring (mccormicks, tried it and didn't like it) and raspberry grape juice concentrate. I used the ras/grape last time to backsweeten and did not like the added grape flavor. Thanks!

Trader Joes and Whole Foods have a lot of the 100% fruit juices. At the very least, you don't have to worry about sorbates with them.
I used a lingonberry concentrate from Ikea to backsweeten a cyser that added a punch. They had some other flavors as well.

Do those include grape or apple juice and the berry juice is really just to flavor it? WVMJ

Trader Joes and Whole Foods have a lot of the 100% fruit juices. At the very least, you don't have to worry about sorbates with them.
I used a lingonberry concentrate from Ikea to backsweeten a cyser that added a punch. They had some other flavors as well.

Yea there's a trader joes omw home from work I was thinking I would stop at and look. I'm sure there's a whole foods around too but not sure where. I have another week or so til I need it so no rush. I need more carboys, 3 just doesn't seem to cut it. :D

Back