What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightcap

1412919096640.jpg

View attachment 228469
This beer tastes like hops

Much better than Lunch if anyone cares

That's their best IPA by a good margin (speaking only of the bottled stuff)

A petite stout
View attachment 228503
The wine barrel is strong in this one

The wine is strong for sure. Definitely my least favorite of those.

Way better after aging a year. The black patent astringency is gone and all I taste is chocolatey malty goodness
View attachment 228535
View attachment 228536

They did use the word abominable ...

when I was in high school (all 2 years), it was King Cobras in the park.

Little Kings Cream Ale - A.K.A. a King Kase :)

Having some petite Kona to start my Friday morning. You all were a bunch of drunks last night!

More Coff on the front porch.

Floccing awesome day.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412945885.449337.jpg

HAY DARE GAIZ! Not sure what's up with the wrist curling.

BK, please start-off your next vid that way. +2 pts.

Can I request a review of Michelob Ultra Light Cider (Naturally Gluten Free)? I sure as hell am not going to buy it, but would love to hear about it's piss colored appearance and notes of stevia hops....lol

Hey o! Just got a call from my CL ad looking for carboys. Guy has 2-3 5 gallon ones and a bunch of 3 gallon and smaller ones. Hopefully I hit the jackpot and score them cheap when I take a look at them this afternoon!

Hey o! Just got a call from my CL ad looking for carboys. Guy has 2-3 5 gallon ones and a bunch of 3 gallon and smaller ones. Hopefully I hit the jackpot and score them cheap when I take a look at them this afternoon!

Bet they're all infected with brett, pedio & lacto! ;)

Having water ... feeling like this week should be done already. Going to be tough to motivate myself for the afternoon...

Bet they're all infected with brett, pedio & lacto! ;)

Having water ... feeling like this week should be done already. Going to be tough to motivate myself for the afternoon...

I would be ok with that. Most will be used for sours anyway :D. This guy was making wine with them so brett might be a possibility. I just hope they arent ancient and are actually clean like my ad suggested. I wont be cleaning out year old wine stains haha.

Mr. Grasshopper is back in the same spot today. Wtf.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412958202.423677.jpg

Contemplating on a home brew before I head to the bar. ****.

Back