Neck label dimensions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 10 different 16oz bottles in my closet, and they would all be different dimensions. What I would do is just figure out how wide you want the label to be, and then use a string to measure the circumference of the top and bottom. That will give you the top and bottom lengths of the label, and the width you decided upon would give you the sides.

I have about 10 different 16oz bottles in my closet, and they would all be different dimensions. What I would do is just figure out how wide you want the label to be, and then use a string to measure the circumference of the top and bottom. That will give you the top and bottom lengths of the label, and the width you decided upon would give you the sides.

Ain't gonna work for me. I am having a label designed for me and I need to give the artist a dimension. I just thought someone had a quick dimension.

Back