• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Silicone tubing 1/2" ID 3/4" OD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortydegnorth

Reaction score
I bought a couple hundred feet of this tubing and only need 20' or so. I have a lot of it available for anyone interested. I don't know what shipping would be for 20' or 25' lengths but I could try to figure it for anyone interested. I have $1.40 per foot in the stuff so if I get that back and shipping is covered I'm happy. Just so happens when I was looking all the short rolls were gone so I bought the big one. Email is best at [email protected] Local pick-up around Dayton Ohio is fine too. This is the 1/2" ID and 3/4" OD silicone tubing. I can email a couple pictures of the lot # and tubing if you want to see it. It's Cole Parmer platimum cured silicone with .5 ID and .771 OD .1355 wall thickness.

I would have to check international rates. All the extra that I have right now is tied up on eBay. If it all does not sell I will ship anywhere and any quantity. I would have to calculate shipping. I believe eBay has a few more days and only 6- 20' sections remain available.

i just want to call dibs on 10 feet if it doesn't all go via ebay. Forty, i emailed you about it already.

Cool. BTW, i just "got" your screen name. I used to live on Baseline Road in Boulder, CO, which is so named because it traces the fortieth parallel.

Now back to your regularly scheduled classified thread.

Hahaha, very true. It's the name of my landscape company as well. My brother came up with it in '96 when I started the business. Lots of questions about the name over the years.

Once section of tubing left listed on ebay! When it's gone all my extra will be sold. If it doesn't sell then I will section it out to those who have replied via email first. Thanks again everyone.

I will likely have some stainless 1/2" tubing available after I get my kettles all welded up. Perfect for dip tubes and whirlpool compression fittings. I bought 25' and only need a couple feet. Stay tuned for details.

Well the last section sold today on ebay. I'm officially out except for what I needed for myself. Sorry to anyone that didn't get their tubing and thanks to anyone who purchased from me. All orders have been shipped except for one going to Santa Cruz California. It will ship tomorrow. Thanks again.

Back