What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I'm looking forward to this one. Loved the first one with some age on it. Didn't get the second one. I'm happy they distributed a lot more this time around.

The second was really good after some age. I bought two this year to age one and drink the other fresh. I'm tempted to buy more because my shop has about two cases left.

The second was really good after some age. I bought two this year to age one and drink the other fresh. I'm tempted to buy more because my shop has about two cases left.

I bought three, one to drink fresh and two to age. Figured I wouldn't go too crazy. Although, while looking at that full case just sitting on the floor fresh off the delivery truck, I was a bit tempted to just pick the whole thing up. I'm glad they distributed more this time. The first release came through here and disappeared before I even knew it arrived. I only ended up with one bottle of it and that was just by pure luck.

I bought three, one to drink fresh and two to age. Figured I wouldn't go too crazy. Although, while looking at that full case just sitting on the floor fresh off the delivery truck, I was a bit tempted to just pick the whole thing up. I'm glad they distributed more this time. The first release came through here and disappeared before I even knew it arrived. I only ended up with one bottle of it and that was just by pure luck.

I would have bought more if I had known this is what it cost, the shelf wasn't labeled so I only grabbed oneView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437181840.797601.jpg

Gotcha. I've been there once. Setup for a customer in Sanford.

It's changed a lot in the past few years, we finally got some really good beer bars and there are 3 breweries downtown. One is open, his stuff is mediocre at best, seems he rushed it because he was a very successful homebrewer. The other 2 will be open soon, hopefully they will be better prepared.

It's changed a lot in the past few years, we finally got some really good beer bars and there are 3 breweries downtown. One is open, his stuff is mediocre at best, seems he rushed it because he was a very successful homebrewer. The other 2 will be open soon, hopefully they will be better prepared.

Work trips are a blur. I drank too much back then.
Ha. Hahaha.

Is that what we're calling the corpses tonight? ;)

The hookers ( dead or alive) are no longer in the house. Wife and kids get back tomorrow. Last night of freedom is smoking a couple hogs for Breckenridge 25th anniversary party.
Amazingly they provide us all the beer we can drink. They have a special edition growler that's gonna set me back around $60 though.

Drinking Troeg's Perpetual IPA...the only clone I have found claims it has citra in its dryhop. I can't detect that at all. Any thoughts?

Back