West Coast Haul

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerrific

Reaction score
Got back from my trip out to California last week. My 3-750mL bottles and 12-12oz bottles made it back in my luggage safely.
beer.jpg

SWMBO and I are splitting the Red Barn tonight. Couple others out there that I wanted but couldn't find. Oh well, reason to go back.

OK, I guess I was bored and saw all the beers on the table and thought I take a picture and share so everyone that can't get these beers can be jealous.:mug:

dibby33 said:
nice. did you have to wear all of your clothes to give you more room in the suitcase?

HAHA. Good question. I actually took two suitcases. One was practically empty going there, both right at the 50lb. limit coming back. I took fewer clothes and washed while I was there.

Beerrific said:
OK, I guess I was bored and saw all the beers on the table and thought I take a picture and share so everyone that can't get these beers can be jealous.:mug:

I can get all of those 'cept the fat tire with a 5 minute car ride !:ban:

One of my other West Coast favs is Green Flash West Coast IPA. Have some Bear Republic comming next week!

brewt00l said:
I can get all of those 'cept the fat tire with a 5 minute car ride !:ban:

One of my other West Coast favs is Green Flash West Coast IPA. Have some Bear Republic comming next week!

Yeah, but Stone IPA fresh from the source is the Bomb!!! I've noticed, however, that Fat Tire frequently sucks out here in CA. I'm from Colorado, and whenever I go back, it's like night and day. Maybe they take it thru the desert and that's what ruins it......

ScubaSteve said:
Yeah, but Stone IPA fresh from the source is the Bomb!!! I've noticed, however, that Fat Tire frequently sucks out here in CA. I'm from Colorado, and whenever I go back, it's like night and day. Maybe they take it thru the desert and that's what ruins it......

I can imagine from the taps @ stone it is pretty excellent...in lieu of that plane ticket $, I guess I will just have to make due with my local selection and my clone (recipe courtesy of Ed Wort) ;)

Back