Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthewgardner

Reaction score
I just talked with my pepsi employee brother and he is hooking me up with 4 corny's and 10lb CO2 tank for $50. I was thiiiiiiiiis close to hitting the send button on my keg connection order. But since I got hooked up I need to order much less.

Who should I go to for the air manifold and the lines as well as the faucets. I am not really that handy and I really want to make this as easy as possible. Any suggestions would be extremely welcome...I have been drooling over all of you're kegerators on the other threads and am ready to get in the kegging game.

First let me say that you suck.... Lucky Bastard!! Anyway. Shop around and go with the best deal. I bought a lot of my stuff from Rapids Wholesale. But the local vendors on here often have sales. Look around and sign up for their email alerts.

Dude I am drooling over that deal! That is a score and a half!

I would go with kegconnection still. They rarely disappoint and their prices are about as low as you are going to get across the board. Plus great customer service.

Quick question - if I am planning on a two-tap system do I need a 4-way air distributor or can I get away with a 2-way?

Quick question - if I am planning on a two-tap system do I need a 4-way air distributor or can I get away with a 2-way?

You would only NEED a 2 way for the 2 taps. But if you plan on carbing a third or fourth keg while waiting for the first two to kick, then it would be advantageous to have the extra lines. I have a 2 tap tower, and use a 3 way distributor with a simple tee on the third line. That way I can carb two extra kegs and/or my carbonator cap for 2 liter bottles.

Can't say enough good things about KegCowboy.com if you're still looking for a setup...

I REALLY want to do the 3-Way manifold on my gear so I can force one while serving 2 others, I'll for sure get the gear at KegCowboy. Good luck with your build and way to go on the kegs!

My deal got even better - I got four corny's - a CO2 tank and regulator - 2 shanks - 10 feet of beer line - 6 ball lock connects - and a 4 way air distributor for....40 DOLLARS!

Back