Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be a solid lacto source...

I gotta find a link to the brewery who actually did that (went straight to the source)

Edit: Found it.... It's called "Bottled Instinct".

Sour ale containing femininity, sensuality, charm, passion, sexuality by using vaginal lactobacillus bacteria in the brewing process.

Ingredients: water, malt (Pilsner, Munich, caramel, roasted), hops (Czech Kazbek, America cascade), wooden chips, yeasts, lactobacillus acidophilus

Unfiltered, pasteurized

Temperature of serving: 8-13 C / 46-55 F

Rogue Brewery thinks they're cute with a beer on their menu "brewed with the yeast of the brewers beard". Never seen someone order this...but I'd order Giselle panty lambic.

You should use one of your 200 pair of Russell Wilson's panties. Just take one out of your display case and use it. You can always put it back afterwards.

You should use one of your 200 pair of Russell Wilson's panties. Just take one out of your display case and use it. You can always put it back afterwards.

don't quit your day job... or maybe you don't have one seeing that you're trying to sell your daughter on the internet.

I'm hearing reports that Tom Brady is starting to show signs of age. Accuracy and mobility are even worse than normal.

Pretty sure his ********* Train left the station at least a year or two ago.
Too many hits to the head, I reckon.

btw, does he actually have a job these days? Or is he riding pine?

Cheers!

How many of you think Kaepernick is now a *********?

He is the ultimate d bag- he was an arrogant cocky a hole before but he has found away to take it to another level. It's kinda sad when washed up one hit wonders try to get back into the spot light because they are no longer relevant.

20151004matthews01-1020x680.jpg

Look at this white guy oppressing poor Kap!!

I thank God that the Broncos didn't sign that A hole. As a veteran I am offended by his actions. I wonder if the idiot knows how many thousands of Americans died defending his right to disrespect this great country? We are not perfect and we have things we need to fix but by God I love the USA. I hope this clown never succeeds again in the NFL.

Pretty sure his ********* Train left the station at least a year or two ago.
Too many hits to the head, I reckon.

btw, does he actually have a job these days? Or is he riding pine?

Cheers!

Riding pine i believe, trying to beat out a rookie.

20151004matthews01-1020x680.jpg

Look at this white guy oppressing poor Kap!!

Well, looks like he getting it packed by a packer.

I still can't decide if I like the ones with Pat fans celebrating in the face of Seahawk fans' misery, or if the ones that are just pure, unadulterated Seattle misery are better...

That said, I have to admit that last kid's reaction was almost exactly mine in 2007...

Back