Aberdeen, NJ Beer Tasting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading to Gallo's Liquor store in Aberdeen tonight @ 6pm for a beer tasting. I believe its $10 and they have some rare DFH beers on tap! I will try and update with a better list later.

Where in Aberdeen is that? That's not the place next to Mahzu and The Court Jester, is it? If so, I didn't realize they had taps there. If it's not the same place, the place next to Mahzu has a pretty good selection of beers and wine. My wife mentioned a wine she was looking for and they tracked it down for her. They also introduced me to Avery's IPA, so I like them...

Any other details? My daughter and SIL live in Matawan. Think I should give them a heads-up on this. Thanks for the info.

Where in Aberdeen is that? That's not the place next to Mahzu and The Court Jester, is it? If so, I didn't realize they had taps there. If it's not the same place, the place next to Mahzu has a pretty good selection of beers and wine. My wife mentioned a wine she was looking for and they tracked it down for her. They also introduced me to Avery's IPA, so I like them...

Yes it is the place by the court jester, they recently opened up a bar in the back and are doing beer and wine tastings.

I didn't get a chance to get over there tonight, but I'm definitely going to have to go to the next one. How did you find out about the tastings?

I didn't get a chance to get over there tonight, but I'm definitely going to have to go to the next one. How did you find out about the tastings?

My father works for the property owners so he's there doing maintenance all the time. It was a blast!!! I talked to the guy and next Friday is a wine tasting but in 3 weeks they are going to have another beer tasting. I will post it as soon as i get more info.

They had most of the Founders series tonight, including the Imperial Stout, Double IPA and Breakfast Stout(all in bottles) and they had a full half barrel of Stone ruination on tap along with Founders Porter and DFH 60min and Red & White. There tastings are $10 for 10 3oz samples, but they are very generous on the pours!

Back