Not-So-Obnoxious Baseball Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What he's doing right now is special. No one in the HISTORY of baseball has had a run like this. East coast d-bags will still argue their pitcher is better.

But but the wins.......WHAT ABOUT THE WINS!!!!!!!

F Justin Verlander's MRI reveals his vagina.
XAgKX35p.jpeg

I don't think the royals can hold this pace.....that being said I'd love to see the Ms and Royals in the playoffs this year.

I haven't given up hope for the Rays. Long shot I know, but I'm a hopeless fan.

Sheeeeet right there with ya. The Ms are now only 5 games out of the division lead and they play the As and Angels a lot to finish the season.....No reason we can't have hope

Just hopin' for an I-95 series. Bal-Was... I'd have to vote O's but I'm a deleriously happy fan right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think I've mentioned this before, the Twins camera angle behind the pitcher over the plate is the best view in baseball.

I think I've mentioned this before, the Twins camera angle behind the pitcher over the plate is the best view in baseball.

Agreed I'm always yelling at pitches Because of that dumb offset. Never an issue watching twins

Here's a cool story. Being a Ranger fan, i am also a huge fan of the AA club, Frisco Rough Riders. Recently, the RR were bought and the sale was finalized this week. Former Rangers owner and current Astros owner, Chuck Greenberg bought the team from Mandalay. I went to the RR game last night, and Greenberg was passing out programs at the front gate. Ha Ranger Pres/GM John Daniels, was also there and i was able to meet him and a get a picture with him. Pretty cool. I love MiLB!

Game set match....bust out the brooms Mariners got some red Sox to sweep on out.

If you are interested MLB.com has a great offer http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb...md=20140826&content_id=91378900&vkey=news_mlb Available till 11:59 ET Tuesday it will probably be 19.95 the rest of the season. I don't remember if they lowered it to $10 last year for the last month. But I jumped on this deal. All you have to do is remember to cancel the contract before March of next year. Do it as soon as the WS is over or mark it on the calender.

Here's a cool story. Being a Ranger fan, i am also a huge fan of the AA club, Frisco Rough Riders. Recently, the RR were bought and the sale was finalized this week. Former Rangers owner and current Astros owner, Chuck Greenberg bought the team from Mandalay. I went to the RR game last night, and Greenberg was passing out programs at the front gate. Ha Ranger Pres/GM John Daniels, was also there and i was able to meet him and a get a picture with him. Pretty cool. I love MiLB!

Man I'd hate to hear a boring story from you

Vlad was fun to watch. Unless he didnt knock it out of the park. Watching him try to run was brutal. But he was a Ranger and i love my Rangers!

Yeah his later years looked like it hurt to run. But he swiped his fair share of bags and had a cannon. Just loved his aggression, no batting gloves. I saw him hit a HR on a pitch that hit the ground first in DR summer game.

Oh poor O's, in other news about teams that matter A's are gonna be scrambling for an excuse after being swept by the M's this coming series as they now have to battle KC for the last WC spot.

Looks like losing Davis isn't hurting the O's much - magic # is now 3. AND the Nats are almost there too - i want an I-95 Series, yes I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can't even watch the Rangers anymore this year... they make my beer taste bad. I've been a Rangers fan since I was three and I have seen some bad teams, but this year is the worst. I think it is because of the high expectations going into opening day.

I can't even watch the Rangers anymore this year... they make my beer taste bad. I've been a Rangers fan since I was three and I have seen some bad teams, but this year is the worst. I think it is because of the high expectations going into opening day.
It's been a tough year, but there is no way to plan for a season full of injuries. They set MLB records this year. Most pitchers ever used in a season. Most players placed on the DL in a season. I'm sure there is more. Just a fluke of a season. Being a huge Rough Riders fan (Rangers AA club), it's been nice to see some of these guys I've watched for years come up and make a difference. Odor has been a huge bright spot for this team and the future. We'll be back next year! (I hope)

Back