Raise a pint today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this explains a lot then!

Today is a very special day for my family. Today is my wife's birthday, her brother's birthday, and my first born son's birthday. It's like the universe is trying to tell me something!:mug: :mug: :mug:

Dude said:
SWEET!

Once I get off of this 12 hour shift in hell, I'll tip a pint (or two) of some good stuff.
Dude,
How are you able to get to HBT at work? Where I'm at the system blocks it because it is alcohol related. It pissed me off because I enjoyed looking at it during lunch.:mad:

RichBrewer said:
Dude,
How are you able to get to HBT at work? Where I'm at the system blocks it because it is alcohol related. It pissed me off because I enjoyed looking at it during lunch.:mad:

Ours goes up and down. Sometimes we have it, sometimes we don't.

Yet we have online colleges that are blocked. I can surf beer making all day, but I can't go to school. Unreal.

Orpheus said:
Wow, this explains a lot then!

Today is a very special day for my family. Today is my wife's birthday, her brother's birthday, and my first born son's birthday. It's like the universe is trying to tell me something!:mug: :mug: :mug:

It's also the birthday of my ex-girlfriend, ex-roommate and ex-girl-who-was-aa-friend-but-I-wanted-to-hump, and Michael Jordan.

Back