Yet Another Kegconnection Kudos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slinn

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know - I ordered four new gas-in posts for some of my corny kegs. When I received them, one of them didn't have any machining at all for threads, completely slick. I called kegconnection.com on Saturday and left a voicemail. This morning, first thing, I get a call from them, they're sending me a replacement, no questions asked, they don't even want my faulty one back for proof.

These guys are the best when it comes to customer service!

thats good to know cause im fixing to order a kegging kit from them, thanks you just convienced me to order from them

I ordered an entire kegerator setup from them. They ran out of Co2 tanks and couldn't ship it out immediately. Instead of leaving me hanging, they had someone call to give me a heads up and explain exactly when they'd be able to ship. I was very pleased with them.

Kegconnection is pretty awesome. For my birthday I got several gift cards and the nice gentleman on the phone was able to help me make an order for a 2-keg system using three different gift cards... it was a pain of a process but the dude was incredibly nice and patient. If you're looking to get into kegging, kegconnection is where it's at.

I agree their customer service is excellent but those problems shouldn't happen in the first place. They twice had to replace parts that were supplied incorrectly in my 3-tower kit. Their quality control needs to be improved.
Sorry to be negative slinn.

I agree their customer service is excellent but those problems shouldn't happen in the first place. They twice had to replace parts that were supplied incorrectly in my 3-tower kit. Their quality control needs to be improved.
Sorry to be negative slinn.

Like I stated, mine was a small part. They buy these things in bulk from the manufacturer and sometimes these things slip through the cracks. Everyone - and I mean everyone makes mistakes. What makes the difference is in how the mistake is corrected. Try ordering from kegkits.com. If you're lucky enough to even get your order after your credit card is charged (not likely), and there is a mistake - forget it. You're on your own.

I don't have any problem at all with a vendor making a mistake as long as they're willing to correct it hassle free. I've ordered many items from kegconnection and this is the first mistake I've encounted. I can promise you that I'll be ordering from them many more times!

I had a poor customer experience with them. Not the product mind you, it is great. It was the order. Never did get my 10 lbs tank that I upgraded to, even after they sent me confirmation of it, just the 5 pounder. Sent follow up emails and no response. I would not order from them again, perhaps I am unlucky

Their e-mail system is messed up. Normally I'd say that's unacceptable for any web-based business, but their over-the-phone service is exceptionally good. Give them a call, and they'll make it right.

I had a poor customer experience with them. Not the product mind you, it is great. It was the order. Never did get my 10 lbs tank that I upgraded to, even after they sent me confirmation of it, just the 5 pounder. Sent follow up emails and no response. I would not order from them again, perhaps I am unlucky

I'd pick up the phone and call them. This is literally the first time I've heard anything remotely negative about their customer service.

Just thought I would chime in and say I've also had a great experience with KegConnection. My kegging setup came with a busted pressure relief valve, which probably broke during shipping. I sent an email and received a replacement part within a week.

guess I need to call them too..my order came with a corney that has a smashed gas post. I E-mailed them with pix of it but still havent heard from them. I would think that a company that does web based ordering could return a E-mail.

I'd pick up the phone and call them. This is literally the first time I've heard anything remotely negative about their customer service.

Well that is not really the issue since I communicated with ben multiple times over the phone as well as over the same email that I responded to when my order was wrong. He did respond to my email prior to that...3 times when my order was being worked out as a matter of fact. As soon as I had an issue that is when the responses stopped. I guess there is a first time for everything.

No issue with the product or shipping all that was fantastic.

I had two orders from Kegconnection and both orders were incorrect. Both orders were also more than difficult to resolve. On my first order I was charged $20 in California sales tax. I live in Oregon. It took over 6 calls and 6 emails to get resolved. In my mind that it totally unacceptable. On that same order parts were missing. I did eventually get the parts but it took total due diligence on my part.

Second order (made only because of their reputation) = incorrect parts. Sent them back, got more incorrect parts.

And- both orders were sent to the wrong address. On my second order I went out of my way to make sure they had the correct address- to no avail.

I think the guys there are nice guys, but they are crazy disorganized and the QA is terrible. I, for one, will not be ordering again.

From Kegconnection I have also had missing parts, parts that didn't work, and even replacement parts that were clearly returns from other customers that didn't work. They do try to make it right, but to send other people's returns (clearly unpackaged and faulty) is unacceptable. I ordered a soda concentrate from them once, and it was obviously a return because there was no seal and the volume of liquid was less than others I had ordered. So someone ordered it, tried it and didn't like it, and returned it, and then they send it to me as a new bottle. I'm still so upset with that place that I won't have anything to do with them. The thing is that I kept ordering from them when they got the orders wrong because they seemed so quick to make it right, but each order got worse and worse. Terrible.

Their regulators are horrible. They are a good company, but seriously stay away from their "in-house" regulators.

I bought a pressure relief replacement assembly that st the time was listed as stainless steel. When I got it it was definitely aluminum. It works but I have to be careful as hell when using oxy clean. They Have since re labeled it to "metal" construction instead of stainless.

Latest posts

Back