Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES7rNnu.png

Roll Tide!

Helluva game.

And yeah, Foles looked great. He had 373 yards, 3 tds and a pick

505 and 3. Got NO help from his D.

Eagles deserved it 100%. Pats lines have been suspect for the last two years and they couldn’t tip the scales in the Pats favor.

Meh... what can Pats fans really complain about?

Uhh. Are you kidding me? McDaniels, Patricia and all of the underlings they’re taking with them? A 41 year old QB.... and suspect lines on both sides of the ball??

I’m pulling a Dataz in three weeks

That said... and not even trash talking for a sec... do Pats fans really have any reason to btich?

I think we’ve been pretty spoiled and if the GOAT throws for 505 and 3 tds but the team still fell short of a 6th SB ring..... I’ll pull through

That said... and not even trash talking for a sec... do Pats fans really have any reason to btich?

Nope. But it seems most will still *****...which is why most pats fans are so hated.

You're at least smart enough to realize the great run the franchise has been on, with still being realistic about it.

I just hate you for other reasons. You didn't bring me a bog growler when you came to AZ.

Nope. But it seems most will still *****...which is why most pats fans are so hated.

You're at least smart enough to realize the great run the franchise has been on.

I just hate you for other reasons. You didn't bring me a bog growler when you came to AZ.

Eat a huge bag of dckis.

Latest posts

Back